Yescom Pet Door Dog Doggie Flap Mount Secure Lockable Large Frame Exterior Cat Entry L or XL
(as of Apr 26,2022 09:09:50 UTC – Details)
How to choose the size(X-Large) of pet door?
* Pet Sizing Chart:
A (Width) <12.76″(32.4cm)B (High) <16″(40.6cm)Fit your pet with chest width up to 12 3/4″ & chest-to-shoulder height up to 16″
Measure Pet Size(High&Width):
Let your pet stand straight and apply the measuring tape to measure the pet feet height from the ground to its chest first.Unhinge your door first. Then according to the feet height of your pet, draw a reference line on the removed door
DIY Your Door
3. According to the height of different pet, put the paper 3 15/16” to 5 7/8”(10 to 15 cm) higher than the reference line as the height for installing pet door. Then cover the given paper to the location to draw the outline of paper templates to cut it out in later step.
4. Apply electric driller to drill 4 holes on the corners of outlined location
5. Utilize line saw to cut out the board along the outlined frame
6. Separate the pet door and press the clip to remove the panel.
7. Place the inside frame into the cutout location inside your door.
8. Place the exterior frame to the other end of door and connect with the internal frame.
9. Apply screw driver to secure the pet door with short or long screws according to the thickness of your door.
10. Slot panel into the internal frame fully to prevent your pet from getting out.
* Note: Make sure your pet can comfortably pass through the frame before fitting.
Strudy ABS FrameFlexible Flap with magnetic bottom to keep it closed
Groove for locking the panel stablySlide-in Closing Panel tp control access
Inner frame measures 12 13/16″ in width & 17 11/16″ in height
Suitable for most medium-sized Dogs and Cats
2 pack 13.3″ x 7.5″ x 14.1″ 32″ x 8″ – 48″ 8 Panel 17×7.5 Ft
PVC ABS Polyvinyl Chloride Metal Metal Polypropylene
Product Dimensions : 19.7 x 14.8 x 2.1 inches; 4.47 Pounds
Date First Available : January 21, 2022
Manufacturer : Yescom
ASIN : B09QXG2D7M
[Large Opening]: Inner frame measures 12 13/16″ in width & 17 11/16″ in height, which fits your pet with chest width up to 12 3/4″ & chest-to-shoulder height up to 16″, suitable for most medium-sized dogs and cats
[Sturdy & Durable]: Frame made of high-quality ABS, sturdy & impact-resistant to withstand heavy day-to-day use with lifespan up to 3 years; Flexible flap with strong magnetic bottom to keep closed after your pet passes through the door
[Locking Panel for Access Control]: Comes with a slide-in closing panel, designed to be installed from the interior to control your pet’s access to the outdoors and prevent stray animals from coming in, maximizing home security
[Easy DIY Installation]: DIY installation great for storm, wood, PVC and metal doors with thickness from 1 3/16″ to 1 15/16″; First measure your pet height and outline position on door, cut out board along the outlined frame and finally install pet door with screws